Hello, everyone, I want to learn more beading technology and get more beading inspirations, I know print magazines are a good source, does someone here also read magazines such as bead&button, beadwork… what issues are you reading?

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maria Lee,

I have a subscription on Beadwork and I certainly buy books of great beaders, f.e Sensational Embroidery Beading.

In those books, I find usefull information for my embroidery, because each step of all stitches is explained in detail and there are examples, very easy

Laperla

Couldn't live without Beadowork and Bead & Button! And as for books - don't ask! I have dozens and dozens!!!

I'm into wire wrap and learned how to make a 3 wire frame for a cab.  Everything else I've learned mostly by trial and error.  I picked up a few books and mags and perfected some of my techniques.  I find a lot of inspiration online by looking at what others have done.  But, I find that a lot of my ideas go beyond the basics, and a lot of the information out there doesn't get into the more intricate moves.  So I guess I'm on my own, and that is not a bad thing, since I find things similar to what I have already done.  I must be doing OK.

I love Bead & Button mageazine.  I also get Beadwork magazine from time to time.

RSS

HELP SUPPORT BEADERS

Consider purchasing from our sponsor.

© 2014   Created by Jeff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service